The next three weeks see Piotr Anderszewski embark on an extensive recital tour of Europe, performing in Amsterdam (Concertgebouw), London (Barbican), Berlin (Pierre Boulez Saal) and Vienna (Konzerthaus) amongst others.
In Amsterdam and London his programme includes Beethoven’s Diabelli Variations, which featured on his first award-winning disc for Virgin Classics in 2000. It will also be the focus of his recitals at the Oxford Piano and Edinburgh International Festival this year, as well as throughout 2018/19 season.
Next month, Piotr continues his longstanding relationship with the Scottish Chamber Orchestra with a series of play/direct concerts in Scotland, Germany, Holland Spain and Hungary.
- 8 April, Concertgebouw Amsterdam
- 11 April, Barbican Centre, London
- 15 April, Bærum Kulturhus, Sandvika
- 18 April, Pierre Boulez Saal, Berlin
- 21 April, Konzerthaus, Dortmund
- 23 April, Konzerthaus, Vienna
- 24 April, Innsbruck, Innsbrucker Festwochen der Alten Musik